Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Project Schedule and Estimating Activity Duration

 

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software

https://jexo.io/blog/

So, the sites I have decide to include are ones that I use on a regular basis to help me at work when Using JIRA, a project management software. The software allows for easing tracking of tasks during a project and allowing for easy communication between team members. For me it is great because I am on remote work so I don’t work with the rest of my team so I can go to Jira and see what my team has done and what I need to do. As when as what tasks my team are waiting on me to complete so they can continue.  The site also have some video on how to use the software which was very helpful when I first started at my company when I started back in March of this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,

    The Atalassian site provides many great tutorials to get started with Jira. There is an option for a free version that allows up to ten users to a project, unlimited boards, simple roadmaps, and reporting. This is great for when a company does not have project management software available within its budget.

    Jexo has so many features that assist new project managers to be successful in Jira. I can see why you referred to this website to understand the software when you began using it. First, the glossary explains terminology in a simple manner, which is useful because sometimes researching the terminology takes up more time than applying it. There are video series available to watch with step-by-step visual tutorials to get a better understanding of the software. The Jira How-To's Series by Jexo, provides content about the most asked questions, which is great for beginners. If you are on the go, podcasts are also available to listen to. In addition, the blogs have a table of contents to easily navigate around each topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul. Jexo is something new to me. I checked their blogs, very informative, looking at tutorials regarding software. I took interest in Sarah Saleh's blog about priority matrix for better backlog prioritization. Value plus effort. Simply strategizing, organizing all aspect of the projects. Jexo is a site where blogs, podcasts, even their own apps can be utilized by people like me who needs the basics and the not-so basics of project management.

    ReplyDelete

Scope Creep

    I was working on an IMI on digital literacy and it was to have 3 learning object history of the internet, breakdown of a URL, and level ...